Now that you know the roles that each of you will have around the table and that you have learned the basic rules of baccarat 1bet2u, it is time to move on to the concrete. We describe the stages of the game in detail here so that you can play them at home. Here we go, we embark together.
Stage One: Betting And Distribution
As we have said before, it is the dealer who will have to make a first bet. Then it will be around the players to bet. Based on the amounts of the bets that were made, the point will be defined.
Once everyone knows their role at the table, the distribution of the cards begins. It is a very short phase, since only 4 cards will be taken out of the shoe.
The dealer begins by giving the player a card, the point. The latter receives the first and third letters. For the dealer, who represents the casino, it will be the second card as well as the fourth that are destined for him. In principle hidden, once the distribution has been completed, the cards will be revealed.
In baccarat , a third card can be dealt to each of the parties, but this roll is made only if certain characteristics are met.
The Third Card In Baccarat: The Rules
To know if any of the parties receives an additional card to complete their hand, it is necessary to follow a series of rules again quite simple to remember:
The player receives a third card if:
- Your starting hand (sum of the 2 cards dealt at the beginning of the game) is equal to 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
In all other cases, ie a hand greater than 6, then the player will not receive a third card. Your hand will then stay at that point.
The dealer receives a third card if:
- Your starting hand equals 0, 1, and 2.If the dealer’s hand is equal to or greater than 7, then he will never receive an additional card.
- On the contrary, when your starting hand is 3, 4, 5 or 6, then other options in terms score your game. You should know that the dealer should receive a third letter if:
- His starting hand is 3 and the player’s third card is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 9
- His starting hand is 4 and the player’s third card is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7
- His starting hand is 5 and the player’s third card is 4, 5, 6 or 7
- His starting hand is 6 and the player’s third card is 6 or 7
- This is what you must respect in terms of the distribution of the cards.
The Winner At Baccarat
You can imagine, once the cards are dealt, after the third, if necessary, then you will count the hands and see who the winner is. For a winning hand, which you have bet on the dealer or the point, it will be a ratio of 2 against 1, on the contrary, do not forget the 5% commission to the dealer if you have bet on a winning hand of the dealer.